The University of Cincinnati/Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center Genetic Counseling Program is hosting an NCAA Men’s Basketball Bracket Challenge.
All proceeds benefit student scholarships.
Here's your chance to both support the education of future genetic counselors and test your hoops expertise in the ultimate tournament pool!
To participate online, follow these instructions:
- Create your bracket here: GCP March Madness Bracket
- You may need to create an account at this link before completing your bracket
- Make your tax-deductible donation here (or see below for other ways to donate): Donation
- Complete your bracket once teams are announced on Selection Sunday (March 17th). Brackets must be completed before play begins on Thursday, March 21st.
- Watch the madness unfold and cheer on your top picks!
If you prefer to donate in person, Alexandra Magnante or Preethi Pillai will be able to accept credit cards, checks, and cash beginning Wednesday, March 6th. Please email GCPMarchMadness@cchmc.org if you have any questions.
We are suggesting a tax-deductible donation of $15 but certainly appreciate any amount you are willing to contribute. Dr. and Mrs. Carl Huether are also currently offering a generous matching 3 to 1 gift so no amount is too small! Please consider forwarding this email to anyone else you think might be interested in participating.
~UC Genetic Counseling Program